Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

The Laughing Wolf

WALT- to use speech marks, exclamation marks and question marks in our stories.



One evening the laughing wolf decided to buy a house.
He got the perfect house he threw a house party.
He called Spongebob, Peppa pig,  Chowder, Alice  in wonder land,  
Woddi Bopape, all the Toy Story characters and Cimber Nala, Timon Pumbaa
and 1000000000999999 other Disney characters. He yelled
“ come to my house party now!’’ No one wanted to go but they did anyway.
They got kidnapped one by one. Peppa Pig ended up being made into bacon and stew the end.


Reflection-
2 stars-I liked making the house and re writing the story to post on to my blog.
1 Wish-  Next time I wish I could do a much better pitcher.
Question- If you could use google drawings what woad you make.?




No comments:

Post a Comment